Saturday, September 19th
At the Melli da Gentilia venue on 21 Via Papa Giovanni XXIII.
“7 courses of fish:”
- Red Tuna Carpaccio with a brown sauce and crushed flat peaches.
- Swordfish Ceviche with passion fruit and fennel with Pink Pepper.
- Cantabrian Sea Anchovies with Buffalo Stracciatella on golden oven-baked brioche.
- Marinated and ‘Kentucky Bird’ tobacco-smoked salmon with guacamole and crispy dumpling.
- Prawns with butter, garlic, and lemon, served with Catalan-style vegetables.
- Octopus kebab with sweet bread, Caesar sauce, and grilled vegetables.
- Shrimp in Kataifi pastry with Bisque foam and mini cones.
Also, for you…
Tasting of the French winery ‘Simonnet-Febvre’ located in the municipality of Chablis, France.
The price is 50€ per person, inclusive of:
Menu, Cover charge, Water, Three Glasses of Wine, and Dessert.
RESERVATIONS MANDATORY AT 0522-1750030.
*Some dishes or ingredients may vary during service due to unavailability.